IMEX has an avant-garde logistics platform. Our facilities are totally automatic with a robotised warehouse comprised of a silo with stacker crane that offers a working surface area of 17,000 square metres and 6 vertical picking warehouses. The application of these storage technologies produces considerable optimisation and substantial time-saving in terms of shipment of material to our customers.
Thus, the goods control and movements are guaranteed by the computerised integration of all the systems, simplifying the inventory, the localisation and identification of the goods. The result is greater product control and quality.
- Robotised warehouse with stacker crane and 18 m2 platforms with combined working surface area of 17,000 m2.
- Horizontal space management facilities with 2,000 m2 working surface.
- 6 automatic picking warehouses with 1,000 m2 working space and access control for restricted goods.
- 6 loading/unloading bays, 1 loading/unloading bay with direct access to automated silo.
- Gantry crane, bridge crane and crane boom for internal movements.
- Hand pallet rail for movements between consolidation area and bays.
- Configurable picking areas from the automated silo.